About Me +_+

Nabila Farhana Yahya
Seri Kembangan
Cinta ku after ALLAH & Rasul :)
layari internet ! tapi , tahun ni SPM , doakan saye.. :)

Saturday 5 November 2011

My heart :)


For the first time, I want to say, I love you as a very good friend of mine .. 
I know your first time F3.
Even though we had a class form a time, but for me I still do not know you yet ..
Possible for me, our introductions since F3 .. 
I like to be friends with you, but we always fight .. 
You always make me angry! I am very angry with you, 
I never cease to stir me .. until I had a long fight with you .. 
But, all the sweetest tu memories for me .. all non-state memories for me .. 
But, everything changes when a woman shows up in you .. 
F4 time, we began to close again because the task was destined to ALLAH .. 
Then you have been changed .. I would like to see the changes you .. 
Of malice, turned a love in me .. I started to follow your footsteps .. 
Show your character is very proud of me ..
But, what I said earlier,you begin to change .. Since a woman shows up in you ..
I feel broken .. I am sorry .. things have not changed .. I hope you know everything .. 
I want you to first .. I still love you as a friend that I respect .. 
I hope, my feelings for you do not fade from my heart .. 
However, my heart sick, but ... you remain the best for me! Only you alone ..
 No replacement crew for me.. gems you are looking for ..


p/s : maaf kalau english ade x betul..
just try it !


this is from my heart :)

BYE , take care my dear . salam rindu ♥

No comments: